G LY 25 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "G LY 25" is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg. It is manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; seizure prevention; epilepsy (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- G LY 25
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 750 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.