E735 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg)
Pill with imprint E735 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; bullous pemphigoid; autoimmune hepatitis; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; cogan's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for E735
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Blue No. 2
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 46 Reviews
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.