CYP 274 (Gfn 600 phenylephrine 40 600 MG-40 MG)
Pill with imprint CYP 274 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Gfn 600 phenylephrine 40 600 MG-40 MG. It is supplied by Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 600 MG-40 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CYP 274
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.