CYP/268 (Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 1200 mg / 60 mg)
Pill with imprint CYP/268 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 1200 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 1200 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CYP/268
- 60 mg / 1200 mg / 60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.