C 379 (Indomethacin Extended-Release 75 mg)
Pill with imprint C 379 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Indomethacin Extended-Release 75 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indomethacin is used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis; back pain; bartter syndrome; bursitis; cluster headaches and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indomethacin 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C 379
- C 379
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 59746-0379 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "C 379"
More about indomethacin
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (196)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Drug Information
- Indomethacin (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.