BOCA 611 (Acetaminophen, caffeine and dihydrocodeine bitartrate 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg)
This pill with imprint "BOCA 611" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, caffeine and dihydrocodeine bitartrate 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg. It is manufactured by Boca Pharmacal, Inc. .
Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- BOCA 611
- 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Caffeine Dihydrocodeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.