BOCA 611 (Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg)
Pill with imprint BOCA 611 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg. It is supplied by Boca Pharmacal, Inc. .
Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for BOCA 611
- BOCA 611
- 712.8 mg / 60 mg / 32 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine
- Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Caffeine Dihydrocodeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.