Adams 043 (Aquatab C 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg)
This pill with imprint "Adams 043" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Aquatab C 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Adams Laboratories.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Adams 043
- 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Adams Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release and sustained-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine drops
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- More... (3)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.