Adams 043 (Aquatab C 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint Adams 043 has been identified as Aquatab C 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 60 mg / 1200 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release and sustained-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine drops
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- More (3) »
- Other brands: Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough, Giltuss, Tussidex, Deconex DMX, More (17) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.