A139 (Amibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
Pill with imprint A139 is Green, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Amibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 mg / 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A139
- 30 mg / 600 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Amide Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 52152-0139 (Discontinued)
Related images for "A139"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (32)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
- Other brands
- Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, ... +16 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.