A139 (Amibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
Pill with imprint A139 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Amibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 mg / 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A139
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.