A139 (Guiadrine DM 30 mg-600 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill with imprint A139 is Green, and has been identified as Guiadrine DM 30 mg-600 mg. It is supplied by Moore, H.L. Drug Exchange Inc.
Guiadrine DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guiadrine DM 30 mg-600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A139
- Generic Name
- 30 mg-600 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Moore, H.L. Drug Exchange Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 00839-7897 (Discontinued)
Related images for "A139"
More about Guiadrine DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Other brands
- Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, ... +16 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.