654 (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 654 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd..
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; allergic rhinitis; cough; insomnia; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 654
- 25 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic antiemetics, Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, Antihistamines, Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, water, sorbitol
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "654"
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 290 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.