617 617 (Acetaminophen, Dichloralphenazone and Isometheptene Mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg)
Pill with imprint 617 617 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, dichloralphenazone and isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg. It is supplied by ECI Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class antimigraine agents. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 617 617
More about acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate
- Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 70 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antimigraine agents
- Acetaminophen, dichloralphenazone, and isometheptene
- Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone
- Isometheptene, Dichloralphenazone and Acetaminophen Capsules (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.