5438 DAN DAN (Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg)
Pill with imprint 5438 DAN DAN is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5438 DAN DAN
More about quinidine
- Quinidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.