54 979 (Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 979 has been identified as Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg. It is supplied by PD-RX Pharmaceuticals.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 979
More about quinidine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (2)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Drug Information
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.