54 392 54 392 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 392 54 392 is Red & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 500 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 54 392 54 392
- 54 392 54 392
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- Red & White
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, corn starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "54 392 54 392"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 741 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Acetaminophen and Oxycodone
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.