4308 RUGBY (POLYVITAMIN WITH FLUORIDE AND IRON )
Pill with imprint 4308 RUGBY is Purple, Four-sided and has been identified as Polyvitamin with fluoride and iron . It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin with iron and fluoride is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with iron and fluoride is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 4308 RUGBY
More about multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride and Iron
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride and Iron
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.