411 (Cough & Cold HBP chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 411 is Red, Round and has been identified as Cough & Cold HBP chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg. It is supplied by Value Merchandisers Company, Inc.
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 411
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Value Merchandisers Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Red No. 27,
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "411"
More about chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Reviews (13)
- Drug images
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup
- Other brands
- Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, Dimetapp Children's Long Acting Cough Plus Cold, QC Cough/Cold, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.