411 (Cough & cold hbp chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill imprint 411 has been identified as Cough & cold hbp chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Value Merchandisers Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 27
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.