31 81 V (Glycopyrrolate 2 mg)
Pill with imprint 31 81 V is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 2 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; copd, maintenance; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 31 81 V
- 31 81 V
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|64980-0259||Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
More about glycopyrrolate
- Glycopyrrolate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate Capsules for Inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate Inhalation Solution
- Glycopyrrolate Injection
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.