31 81 V Pill - white round, 9mm
Pill with imprint 31 81 V is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 2 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of Excessive Salivation; Anesthesia; Peptic Ulcer; COPD, Maintenance and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 31 81 V
- 31 81 V
- 2 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators, Anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00603-3181 (Discontinued)||Qualitest Pharmaceuticals|
|64980-0259||Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
Related images for "31 81 V"
More about glycopyrrolate
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (18)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Glycopyrrolate drug information
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate (Inhalation) (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate (Intramuscular, Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.