31 80 V (Glycopyrrolate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint 31 80 V is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 1 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; peptic ulcer; copd, maintenance and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic bronchodilators, anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 31 80 V
- 31 80 V
- 1 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic bronchodilators, Anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00603-3180 (Discontinued)||Qualitest Pharmaceuticals|
|51079-0700 (Discontinued)||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
|64980-0258||Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
Related Images for "31 80 V"
More about glycopyrrolate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- Drug Information
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate Intramuscular, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.