1329 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 1329 is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 1329
- 325 mg / 7.5 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Nesher Pharmaceuticals (USA) LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "1329"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (833)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Drug Information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.