1327 Pill - white oval, 17mm
Pill with imprint 1327 is White, Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of Chronic Pain; Pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 1327
- 325 mg / 2.5 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Nesher Pharmaceuticals (USA) LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "1327"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (881)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (5)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Acetaminophen and Oxycodone drug information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.