118 (Verapamil Hydrochloride Extended-Release 240 mg)
Pill with imprint 118 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 240 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc..
Verapamil is used in the treatment of cluster headaches; arrhythmia; bipolar disorder; angina; high blood pressure (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 240 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 118
- 240 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about verapamil
- Verapamil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 121 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Verapamil Immediate-Release Tablets
- Verapamil Long-Acting Tablets
- Verapamil Injection
- Verapamil Long-Acting Capsules
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.