Tetracycline topical Drug Interactions
A total of 3 drugs are known to interact with tetracycline topical.
- 3 moderate drug interactions
Check for interactions with tetracycline topical
Medications known to interact with tetracycline topical
- aminolevulinic acid topical (Ameluz, Levulan Kerastick)
- hexaminolevulinate (Cysview)
- methyl aminolevulinate topical (Metvixia)
More about tetracycline topical
- Tetracycline topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug class: topical acne agents
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.