Drug Interactions between Paineze Paracetamol and paroxetine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paineze Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paineze Paracetamol and paroxetine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 102 drugs are known to interact with Paineze Paracetamol.
- Paineze paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paineze paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Paroxetine is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Paroxetine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Excoriation Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: paroxetine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of PARoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with PARoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of PARoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|