Drug Interactions between omeprazole and Pravachol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pravachol (pravastatin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between omeprazole and Pravachol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pravachol is in the drug class statins.
Pravachol is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|