Drug Interactions between nortriptyline and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between nortriptyline and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Nortriptyline is in the drug class tricyclic antidepressants.
Nortriptyline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Panic Disorder
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Primary Nocturnal Enuresis
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|