Tender Age Vitamin ADC (multivitamin) Drug Interactions
A total of 14 drugs (37 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tender Age Vitamin ADC (multivitamin).
- 5 major drug interactions (11 brand and generic names)
- 8 moderate drug interactions (23 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (3 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Tender Age Vitamin ADC (multivitamin)
Common medications checked in combination with Tender Age Vitamin ADC (multivitamin)
- Centrum Singles-Beta Carotene (beta-carotene)
- Flovent (fluticasone)
- Flovent Diskus (fluticasone)
- Maternity plus Beta Carotene (multivitamin, prenatal)
- Prenatal Plus with Beta-Carotene (multivitamin, prenatal)
- Stuart Prenatal with Beta Carotene (multivitamin, prenatal)
- Uni-Thera M with Beta Carotene (multivitamin with minerals)
- vitamin a
- vitamin a ophthalmic
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.