Drug Interactions between diazepam and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between diazepam and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Diazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Diazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: diazepam
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with diazePAM and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Do not drink alcohol while taking diazePAM. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. You may feel more drowsy, dizzy, or tired if you take diazePAM with alcohol. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|