Drug interactions between Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief and prednisone
|Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief and prednisone - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief
A total of 621 drugs are known to interact with Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief.
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief is in the drug class antitussives.
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief is used to treat Cough.
- Prednisone is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Prednisone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Adrenogenital Syndrome
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cluster Headaches
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Conjunctivitis, Allergic
- Corneal Ulcer
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow
- Gouty Arthritis
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Herpes Zoster
- Herpes Zoster Iridocyclitis
- Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Rash
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Tuberculosis, Extrapulmonary
- Tuberculous Meningitis
- Ulcerative Colitis, Active
- Uveitis, Posterior
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.