Drug Interactions between Crestor and Pepcid AC
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Pepcid AC (famotidine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Crestor and Pepcid AC. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Pepcid ac is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Pepcid ac is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|