Drug interactions between Calcium 600 D and paroxetine
|Calcium 600 D (calcium/vitamin d)|
Interactions between your drugs
Calcium 600 D
A total of 434 drugs (2650 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Calcium 600 D.
- Calcium 600 D is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Calcium 600 D is used to treat the following conditions:
- Paroxetine is a member of the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Paroxetine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.