Drug Interactions between Augmentin and tramadol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Augmentin (amoxicillin/clavulanate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Augmentin and tramadol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Augmentin is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Augmentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Tramadol is in the drug class narcotic analgesics.
- Tramadol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tramadol
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traMADol such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traMADol. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traMADol, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|