Drug interactions between aspirin and Ultram
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between aspirin and Ultram - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Ultram is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesics.
- Ultram is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Ultram (tramadol)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traMADol such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traMADol. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traMADol, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.