Drug interactions between aspirin and Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough
|Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough
- Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.