Drug Interactions between aspirin and Iron Fumarate
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Iron Fumarate (ferrous fumarate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between aspirin and Iron Fumarate. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
A total of 81 drugs are known to interact with Iron Fumarate.
- Iron fumarate is in the drug class iron products.
- Iron fumarate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
ferrous fumarate food
Applies to: Iron Fumarate (ferrous fumarate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|