Drug interactions between aspirin and Guaifen AC
|Guaifen AC (codeine/guaifenesin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between aspirin and Guaifen AC - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
A total of 865 drugs are known to interact with Guaifen AC.
- Guaifen AC is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Guaifen AC is used to treat Cough.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.