Drug interactions between Actifed Cold and Sinus and prednisone
|Actifed Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine/triprolidine)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Actifed Cold and Sinus and prednisone - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Actifed Cold and Sinus
A total of 982 drugs are known to interact with Actifed Cold and Sinus.
- Actifed Cold and Sinus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Actifed Cold and Sinus is used to treat Cold Symptoms.
- Prednisone is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Prednisone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Adrenogenital Syndrome
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cluster Headaches
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Conjunctivitis, Allergic
- Corneal Ulcer
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Herpes Zoster
- Herpes Zoster Iridocyclitis
- Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Rash
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Tuberculosis, Extrapulmonary
- Tuberculous Meningitis
- Ulcerative Colitis, Active
- Uveitis, Posterior
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Actifed Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine / triprolidine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of triprolidine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with triprolidine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of triprolidine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.