Lemsip Max (acetaminophen) Drug Interactions
A total of 175 drugs (1075 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Lemsip Max (acetaminophen).
- 14 major drug interactions (105 brand and generic names)
- 68 moderate drug interactions (264 brand and generic names)
- 93 minor drug interactions (706 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Lemsip Max (acetaminophen)
Common medications checked in combination with Lemsip Max (acetaminophen)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- choline salicylate
- miconazole / zinc oxide topical
- Strepsils Extra (hexylresorcinol topical)
- Vicks Sinex 12-Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray (oxymetazoline nasal)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Lemsip Max (acetaminophen) alcohol/food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with Lemsip Max (acetaminophen)
Lemsip Max (acetaminophen) disease Interactions
There are 3 disease interactions with Lemsip Max (acetaminophen) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.