Lamisil AT Spray Dosage
Generic name: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mL in 100mL
Dosage form: spray
- Lamisil AT cream
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray liquid
- Lamisil AT for Women cream
- Lamisil AT Gel gel
- Lamisil AT Jock Itch cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 8, 2020.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.