Lamisil AT Spray Side Effects
Generic Name: terbinafine topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about terbinafine topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Lamisil AT Spray.
For the Consumer
Applies to terbinafine topical: topical cream, topical gel/jelly, topical solution, topical spray
Along with its needed effects, terbinafine topical (the active ingredient contained in Lamisil AT Spray) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking terbinafine topical:
- or other signs of skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to terbinafine topical: topical cream, topical gel, topical solution, topical spray
Dermatologic side effects have included burning or irritation (1.3%), itching (1.1%), skin exfoliation (1%), and erythematous rash (0.9%).[Ref]
Therapy was discontinued in clinical trials by 0.2% of patients treated with terbinafine solution and 0.6% of patients treated with placebo.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Lamisil (terbinafine)." Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Lamisil AT Spray (terbinafine topical)
- Lamisil AT Spray Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Spray (FDA)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride topical (AHFS Monograph)