Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 18, 2020.
Generic name: Sertaconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Apply ERTACZO cream, 2% twice daily for 4 weeks. Apply a sufficient amount of ERTACZO cream, 2% to cover both the affected areas between the toes and the immediately surrounding healthy skin.
- Use ERTACZO cream, 2% for the full treatment time recommended by the physician, even though symptoms may have improved.
- Dry the affected area(s) thoroughly before application, if using ERTACZO cream, 2% after bathing.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- For topical use.
- Not for ophthalmic, oral, or intravaginal use.
More about Ertaczo (sertaconazole topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.