Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2022.
- Apply ERTACZO cream, 2% twice daily for 4 weeks. Apply a sufficient amount of ERTACZO cream, 2% to cover both the affected areas between the toes and the immediately surrounding healthy skin.
- Use ERTACZO cream, 2% for the full treatment time recommended by the physician, even though symptoms may have improved.
- Dry the affected area(s) thoroughly before application, if using ERTACZO cream, 2% after bathing.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- For topical use.
- Not for ophthalmic, oral, or intravaginal use.
More about Ertaczo (sertaconazole topical)
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (1)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.