Generic name: CIPROFLOXACIN HYDROCHLORIDE 3mg in 1g
Dosage form: ophthalmic ointment
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2017.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Ciloxan (ciprofloxacin ophthalmic)
- Ciloxan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- Ciloxan (Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops)
- Ciloxan (Ciprofloxacin Eye Ointment)
- Ciloxan (Advanced Reading)