Avar Cleanser Dosage
Generic name: SULFACETAMIDE SODIUM 100mg in 1g, SULFUR 50mg in 1g
Dosage form: emulsion
- Avar Cleansing Pads topical cloth
- Avar LS Cleanser aerosol, foam
- Avar LS Cleanser Emulsion emulsion
- Avar LS Cleansing Pads topical cloth
- Avar-E Cream cream
- Avar-E Green Cream cream
- Avar-E LS Cream cream
Medically reviewed on June 19, 2017.
Wash affected areas once or twice daily, or as directed by your physician. Wet skin and liberally apply to areas to be cleansed. Massage gently into skin for 10 to 20 seconds, working into a full lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. If skin dryness occurs, it may be controlled by rinsing product off sooner or using less frequently.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Avar Cleanser (sulfacetamide sodium / sulfur topical)
- Avar Cleanser Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics