User Reviews for Avar Cleanser

Avar Cleanser has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Avar Cleanser reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Acne
Summary of Avar Cleanser reviews 8.0 1 reviews

reviewer December 19, 2017

For Acne: “After 2 months of random bad breakouts, I went to the dermatologist and was told I had mild/ moderate acne. I was prescribed the Avar cleanser to use at night with differen gel, and cetaphil acne prone face wash in the morning and to use Aczone as a spot treatment on breakouts. The avar cleanser was very nice. It smells but not that bad. I have dry skin and this has little exfoliating scrubs in it. It made my skin baby smooth. My acne is a lot better, but I have also been on doxycycline for a month. I do recommend this product! I hope it helps you!”

More about Avar Cleanser (sulfacetamide sodium / sulfur topical)

Other brands