User Reviews for Tocilizumab

Also known as: Actemra

Learn more about Tocilizumab.

Reviews for Tocilizumab to treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

Actemra (tocilizumab): "Actemra is the best medicine! I was diagnosed with polyarticular JIA when I was 13 years old. Now I am 19 years old. I tried many medicines: methotrexate, sulfasalazine, leflunomide, enbrel, remicade. And my arthritis was always active... But after my first Actemra infusion I felt the difference. Now I get these infusions since May. And I don't feel any pain, stiffness or swelling. I remember that I have arthritis not because my joints hurt but just because I need to go to the hospital for IV infusions. Now I feel like a healthy person! And I feel like that just because Actemra! Oh, and I also want to say that I don't have any side effects! P.s. sorry, I can write with some mistakes because english is not my first language, I'm from Europe."

laura123836e6w819191926e7 August 11, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Actemra (tocilizumab): "Switched from Kineret which I was on for 9 years and it wore out, then switched to actemra & was on it for 3 months, it did nothing for me, very little relief, & 40% of my hair fell out, I'm only 20 years old & I've had JIA since 7yrs old, still trying to find a remission drug"

OhTay December 9, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Actemra (tocilizumab): "I started on this after failing treatment with two other injectibles. At 4 weeks I felt great! Like I had nothing wrong with me. Now at three months I still feel better than before but I definitely begin having pain for a couple of days before my injection. This is better than any other medication I have been on for this."

ALEXA LEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 2, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Actemra (tocilizumab): "After many different medicines, this medicine worked the best! Happy with results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2014