User Reviews for Tocilizumab

Also known as: Actemra

Learn more about Tocilizumab.

Reviews for Tocilizumab to treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

Actemra (tocilizumab): "Actemra is the best medicine! I was diagnosed with polyarticular JIA when I was 13 years old. Now I am 19 years old. I tried many medicines: methotrexate, sulfasalazine, leflunomide, enbrel, remicade. And my arthritis was always active... But after my first Actemra infusion I felt the difference. Now I get these infusions since May. And I don't feel any pain, stiffness or swelling. I remember that I have arthritis not because my joints hurt but just because I need to go to the hospital for IV infusions. Now I feel like a healthy person! And I feel like that just because Actemra! Oh, and I also want to say that I don't have any side effects! P.s. sorry, I can write with some mistakes because english is not my first language, I'm from Europe."

laura123836e6w819191926e7 August 11, 2016

Actemra (tocilizumab): "Switched from Kineret which I was on for 9 years and it wore out, then switched to actemra & was on it for 3 months, it did nothing for me, very little relief, & 40% of my hair fell out, I'm only 20 years old & I've had JIA since 7yrs old, still trying to find a remission drug"

OhTay December 9, 2015

Actemra (tocilizumab): "I started on this after failing treatment with two other injectibles. At 4 weeks I felt great! Like I had nothing wrong with me. Now at three months I still feel better than before but I definitely begin having pain for a couple of days before my injection. This is better than any other medication I have been on for this."

ALEXA LEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 2, 2015

Actemra (tocilizumab): "After many different medicines, this medicine worked the best! Happy with results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2014