User Reviews for Bactrim DS

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Bactrim DS.

Reviews for Bactrim DS to treat Kidney Infections

"The first two days were fine... I was diagnosed with a kidney infection and it seemed to work pretty well, despite a little nausea... Day 3 is when all hell broke loose. I started a new job and was running errands. I had left the house, took my medicine, grabbed a water bottle but didn't have time to eat what a mistake. 2 hours after taking Bactrim my head felt like it was going to implode. While I was driving on interstate 95 through northern VA I had a quick onset of nausea. There was no where for me to pull off. I ended up vomiting all over myself. By all over myself I mean all over myself and my car. It continued and has now been 24 hours. Went to ER for severe dehydration and am now spending the night at the hospital. Yay!"

Martha1992 August 30, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I started taking Bactrim 2 days ago for bladder infection and it is terrible because I feel like I have the flu... body aches, headache, nausea. ..I just called the doctor to tell her I'm not taking any more.. the bladder infection is nothing compared to the way this med made me feel!!! It seems like it has been cut with some sort if poison before it gets to the US!!! I just hope I regain strength bc I feel so weak from the pain my body has been through!!!"

nick1975 October 31, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Extreme headaches, stomach issues. Bathroom issues also"

Ladywest October 25, 2015