User Reviews for OsmoPrep

Learn more about OsmoPrep.

Bowel Preparation 4 reviews 114 medications

5.5
Summary of OsmoPrep reviews 4 reviews 5.5

Reviews for OsmoPrep

For Bowel Preparation "I thought this was the perfect solution for not having to drink a gallon of awful colon cleansing drink. Boy was I wrong. I ended up vomiting and not being able to finish the last six pills. I had to use 2 Fleets to finish cleaning it in the morning. It's 2 weeks after my procedure and I'm still having diarrhea and cramping. Next time, I'm power through the gallon of prep!"

happygal05/21 April 2, 2015

For Bowel Preparation "After about the third set of 4 pills each followed by 8oz of water I had projectile vomiting. I was so sick and in so much pain. I thought it was going to be a great alternative to the liquid prep which I can not tolerate at all. Now a week later and I am still having bloating, stomach cramps, black bowel movements, weight gain and very swollen ankles (which is something I have never suffered from). I also did not take the last set of 4 pills and had to give myself a fleets enema to complete the prep. I noticed afterward however that it says to use caution if taking lisinopril and oxycodone so perhaps that is why I had such a difficult time."

Anonymous July 29, 2012

"This is my experience with OSMOPREP: Procedure was at 4pm Thursday so the directions state to stop eating 12 hours before starting treatment 1. I ate dinner at 5:30 Wednesday and nothing after that. Started taking only 3 pills with 8 oz of water Thursday 5:45 am . after each pill taking I took a walk to prevent bloating and nausea. It worked well plus the walking seemed to make room for more water. So after 5 glasses of water and 15 pills things were good. The treatment started working about 1 hour after the first pills and 15 minutes between. "

CHECK_UP June 11, 2010

For Bowel Preparation "I also couldnt keep the liquid down, so I used the pill. After 45 minutes the medicine kicked in with no cramps or bloating. I did mine at 1pm and 7pm. I turned into bed at 11pm and only had to get up once. Slept great and had my test at 10am the next day."

Anonymous March 29, 2010

For Bowel Preparation "Osmoprep was so easy to use. I could not even swallow one glass of the gallon prep, yet swallowing pills with your choice of liquids that taste good to you was the difference between my having a colonoscopy or taking my chances. My colonoscopy was yesterday and it all went great. I'll recommend this to everyone."

Anonymous November 19, 2008