User Reviews for SilvrSTAT

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 318 medications

Reviews for SilvrSTAT

For Dermatological Disorders "So I ran into a tree lost all my skin on my forearm. Was prescribed 3 orders or 3oz Silvrstat gel. And in 2 days it's now a scar that's now disappearing. My brother and father have had psoriasis in their legs their whole life, day two for both of them after applying this miracle gel it's literally disappearing. Please take my word and spread it. My girlfriend has eczema, and day 3 she only has the bumps caused from her itching it and her condition is better than it has been the 3 years I've been with her. I am truly amazed. I used it for my dermatitis on my nose which I was taking doxycycline for, and it disappeared in 36 hours all together. And since I was so amazed I applied it to my sebaceous cyst in my chin, and what Do you know it's getting better."

Clayton6223226 (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2013

More about SilvrSTAT (silver topical)