User Reviews for Selsun Blue

Seborrheic Dermatitis

1 review 308 medications
Summary of Selsun Blue reviews 6.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Selsun Blue

For Tinea Versicolor "I bought over the counter & added 7 drops of Tea Tree Oil which is an antifungal. I have had this condition for 40 yrs. I have been to Drs. but I try different methods. This is the first with Selsun Shampoo. I showered & then used the shampoo & left it on for 10 min. The itch is already better. It is hard to rate it because it is the first time I used it with the Tea Tree Oil."

Sassy (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2019

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "Allergist suggested I use for 2 weeks, then go to once or twice a week. Well, the condition returns and returns and the horrid smell has gotten into everything. The sickening smell is in my jetted tub, towels, shirts, and my neck sweat smells like it."

FunFunSun (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 17, 2018

For Tinea Versicolor "The smell is so horrible I can't stand it days after using it and several showers later you can still smell it when you sweat"

Little wolf (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

For Tinea Versicolor "I had been recommended that I leave it on while I sleep I ended up with chemical burns all over my chest"

Chocolate Rain August 12, 2017

For Tinea Versicolor "I've had Tinea Versicolor come and go for a few years now and it has been a pain. I did my research and saw many success stories from using Selsun Blue with 1% selinium sulfide in it. I've only been using for a day leaving it on over night and I have seen amazing results it's almost gone! It is also getting rid of my white spots. The only con is that it may burn/itch and can be messy. Other than that it is a huge success!"

Kadymarie12 (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2016