User Reviews for Repreve

Restless Legs Syndrome 3 reviews 15 medications

9.3
Summary of Repreve reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Repreve

For Restless Legs Syndrome "I have found this medicine gave wonderful relief from restless leg syndrome, 0.5 mg three hours before going to bed. I am experiencing waking up next morning with a headache. I don't know if it's the medication or what. I want to continue taking it for the restless leg syndrome because it does stop that."

voco August 20, 2014

For Restless Legs Syndrome "Just started using Repreve 0.5mg and find it's alleviating my symptoms at the moment. I'm having some minor side effects for e.g. feeling a little off color at times and bit of after taste in the mouth. So fingers crossed see if my body adjusts to these minor side effects and hopefully I'm not needing to up the dosage required to keep my symptoms at bay."

?Dave? February 9, 2011

For Restless Legs Syndrome "This drug is a miracle cure for RLS!! From the first night on, I have experienced NO RLS! It certainly gives you a better night's sleep! I wish I'd known about this drug a long time ago."

AuntyC March 1, 2008