User Reviews for Rythmol

Rythmol has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Atrial Fibrillation
Summary of Rythmol reviews 6.0 5 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

lioness September 24, 2020

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I have taken Rythmol for about 6 months now in combination with Xarelto. I absolutely HATE taken any meds at all! I was having to go to the ER and hospitalized several times before I started on it for afib and high BP. That is fairly controlled now which I am thankful for. The biggest side effects I see are drying of skin especially feet, arms, hands, extreme constipation like my gut feels paralyzed no matter what I eat and sometimes drop in BP especially after meals and first thing in the morning. I want to get OFF the meds but am afraid to, don't know how, and cannot get doctor's approval for that so far.”

Grw57 ยท Taken for 10 years or more November 28, 2013

For Atrial Fibrillation: “Have had atrial fibrillation for 25 years. Tried a number a medicines and was on amiodarone for a few years but had to stop. Decided to give Rythmol a try, and have used it for more than 15 years. Have not had a noticeable attack of atrial fibrillation for many years, although I did land in emergency for another arrhythmia last year. This has been a life saver for me. Supply is getting to be an issue though.”

Paul H August 13, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I've been on Rythmol for Atrial Fibrillation for about 6 months. Initially, it wasn't working too well. I'd be in rhythm for a few days and go out for a day or more. After a few months of this I asked my Cardiologist if he could suggest another anti-arrhythmia drug but he suggested we give Rythmol more time. He increased my dosage gradually until I was taking the maximum dose, two 150mg tablets 3 times a day. I have been in rhythm for over two months now and I never had any side effects so I am very satisfied at this point.”

MAD RUSSIAN August 25, 2008

For Atrial Fibrillation: “The combo of atenolol in the morning and 1 propafanone at bedtime has stopped my atrial-fibrillation in its tracks!”

Anonymous April 29, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation: “Rythmol caused my blood pressure and pulse to drop dangerously low. I was admitted in hospital for two days. ”